Привет, сообщество электронной коммерции! Мы сталкиваемся с выходные на другой неделе занят и жаркое лето, высоких температур, быстро появляются и везде, но это не останавливает Новости. Здесь мы с нашими еженедельные новости электронной коммерции, чтобы держать вас в курсе электронной коммерции Вселенной. Давайте посмотрим, что произошло на прошлой неделе. Наслаждайтесь!
- India’s e-commerce world is at war! The competition in this already big market is becoming larger and larger. At the end of last week we had the CEO of RedSeer Consulting pointing out that gross merchandise value has fallen between 5 и 10 % in India during the second quarter of 2016. Вы можете read here about it. Later this week, we received the news that Flipkart and Paytm are struggling to enhance user experience by making payments easier and safer to compete with Amazon. Читайте подробнее здесь. И наконец, the competition is also affecting affiliate programs, and the major players in Indian e-commerce marketing are trying to cut the costs related with them. Читайте подробнее здесь.
- Amazon partners with Shell to put Amazon Lockers in Shells’ oil stations in Germany. This is just a test, but it is a proof that Amazon wants to be closer to the final customer, offering more convenient locations for everybody. Читайте подробнее здесь.
- Zalando will sell its products from its competitor sites. It is currently selling shoes on Asos, but planning to sell other products on Amazon and Tmall as well. If it works well, it could be a new ratchet up for e-commerce with competitors becoming partners, though it is not clear how it will affect competition. Читайте подробнее здесь.
- E-commerce in Colombia rose 32%. We are always looking at Asia as the future of e-commerce but Latin America certainly has something to say about the subject. Colombian e-commerce generated more than 750 миллион евро. Подробнее о Colombia e-commerce numbers here (на Испанский).
- UK customers prefer quality to deals. A survey conducted in May showed that UK customers are more loyal to businesses who provide quality than to the ones offering deals. Читайте подробнее здесь.
- Users still don’t trust online banking as a secure practice. The distrust increases with age, с 78% of customers over 55 years old being concerned about mobile banking security, including e-commerce sites. Читайте подробнее здесь.
- New Chinese online ad regulations are scheduled to take effect on September 1ST. The new Chinese regulations set as mandatory that publishers know who their customers are, verify any credentials they give and verify the ad content. The importance of these regulations is not only related to the size of the Chinese market, but also the possibility that they will likely influence other countries’ future regulations. Читайте подробнее здесь.
- Mothercare launched a new website aiming to become a leader in children- and parenting-related products in the UK. Online purchases currently account for about 40% of total business sales. Читайте подробнее здесь.
- Prada, the luxury fashion brand, has reported a decrease of 15% в доход, the worst results since 2011. Sanford C. Bernstein says it is due to the lack of investment of the brand in online marketing and a website. Конечно, the Chinese crisis is also a very important contributing factor. Prada’s objective is to double e-commerce sales over the next two years. However they are not planning to sell clothes online. Читайте подробнее здесь.
- And also in Prisync we have had Edward Leake explaining how to Как увеличить повторить бизнеса путем уточнения вашей электронной коммерции опыт, we discussed E-commerce meet ups и Indonesian market, and gave you tips about Как получить возможность оставления корзину в электронной коммерции.
Что ’ s все для теперь. Как вы видите, e-commerce continues to move quickly, with competition getting harder every day. And now we are facing the end of the year with Christmas and December as the big month for many e-commerce sites, due to the tradition of giving presents and the availability of free time for shopping. If you want to be updated, just visit our blog regularly and you will find news, tips and analysis about everything related to e-commerce.