We are continuing organizing webinars for our audience. If you are a follower of Prisync, we are trying to give insights everything about e-commerce. But, pricing is our specialty and I personally recommend you not to miss our next webinar titled – Outrank the Competitors With The Power of Smart and Competitive Pricing Tactics – if you want to know hidden gems of smart pricing.
As an e-commerce owner, you should be focusing on price optimization. Prices should never be set in stone, and should always be in a state of flux.
Moreover, e-commerce companies are using competitive pricing for not only competing vs. their rivals, but they are also able to attract more customers due to their analytical approach for online pricing. I am going to tell you how you can replicate the procedure above by concentrating on some hidden business scenarios which can occur in e-commerce.
By using the right competitive intelligence technology, e-commerce companies can go way beyond that and competitively price in a more analytical and profitable way.
In this webinar, we’ll be sharing business cases that prove e-commerce companies of all sizes can address and outsmart their competition with competitive pricing tactics. You won’t have to undercut prices and give away profit margins. You will learn how you can act smart and fast by relying on automated competitor price monitoring technologies.
Presented by pricing experts from Prisync very briefly we’ll cover the following topics;
- The impact of pricing on e-commerce business by data.
- How to remain both competitive and profitable at the same time?
- How to identify price increase opportunities.
- Dynamic pricing and smart pricing
- Brand-level pricing by getting data from the market
- Use your competitors out-of-stock to your advantage
- How to spend your marketing budget smarter?
- The importance of understanding the historical pricing trends of the market.
- How to negotiate smarter with suppliers?
By the way, there will be also a special offer for webinar attendees.
Duration: 30 Min.
Date: 25 July 2018, Wednesday
Time: 4PM (British Summer Time), 5PM (Central European Time), 11AM EDT (US)
Can’t make it on the day? Register anyway and we’ll send you a recording of the demo webinar (plus the presentation slides) afterward.