We are looking in our open positions for a five-star Customer Support Specialist to assist our customers with technical problems when using our products and services to join our five-star team.
Customer Support Specialist responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. You should also be familiar with help desk software.
Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures.
Prisync is a competitor price tracking and dynamic pricing SaaS for e-commerce companies of all sizes from all around the world. Our team is based in Istanbul, Turkey and already working with more than 400 companies from SMBs to multi-national corporations in more than 50 countries.
- Deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers through our communication channels (email & Intercom & new potential channels)
- Triage incoming support requests
- Manage and maintain Zendesk and Assembla accounts for clear issue tracking
- Interface with operations and technical team to resolve user-reported issues
- Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to team
- 1-2 years experience working in a technical or customer support role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with Zendesk, Intercom, Assembla or other customer communication & issue-tracking products preferred
- Good understanding of complete customer issue resolution cycle
- Flexible and excited to be part of a fast-paced and rapidly growing startup environment
For open positions please send an email to info[at]prisync[dot]com with your updated CV attached. We check all applications and respond as fast as we can. In the meantime, get comfortable with our product using a demo account or via registering for a trial account.
Hope to talk to you soon!