M-handel eller mobil handel vokser med stor hastighet i verdensomspennende e-handel markeder. Det har nesten oppnådd sin egen markedet. Siden mange av de e-handel bedriftene er bolig i dette nye og spennende territoriet tenkte vi at kart statistikk kan hjelpe deg. La oss sjekke det ut!
The mobile market has proven its importance over the years and data shows it will continue that way. Mobile devices have taken a big space in our individual lives and it has worked its way into our purchasing habits as well. We have been purchasing online for a long while now but mobile commerce has entered our lives so fast that most of us buy everything from our couch at home. User-friendly interfaces, easy checkouts and fresh apps are the way to go and now we will show it to you through the latest data of 2016. Her går!
- Globally speaking, in the first quarter of 2016 smartphones have an average value of $81.27 per user and tablet users were around 98.07 whereas traditional sales were 118.59 which is lower when mobile devices are combined against it.
- Around the beginning of 2014, the global mobile device usage passed the desktop usage.
- 51% of the internet usage in US was through mobile devices. Desktop and laptops had the second place which was 42%.
- Mobile also has the 2nd place in screen time in US right after TV and before desktop and laptops.
This shows that mobile experience has far greater importance than before. If your e-commerce business has not entered in the mobile commerce space you should start working on that right now. People are utilizing their mobile devices to purchase online, check out their messages, checkout what is creating buzz anytime and anywhere. This provides the opportunity to catch them anytime and anywhere.
- At the end of 2016, 136.3 million mobile users in US are expected shop through their mobile devices.
- Desktop website visits are still high which shows that responsive web design should be chosen over mobile-first web design.
- Smartphone and tablet usage in terms of conversions are lower than desktop purchases however they are still on the rise.
- According to Nielsen’s forskning above, the mobile media time spent on mobile apps is 89% whereas time spent on media through mobile web is 11%.
- 90% of mobile time is spent on mobile apps.
- ifølge eMarketer’s research above, mobile ad spending will increase tremendously in the following years.
- When web was introduced the adoption of it between 90s and 2000 was nowhere near the adoption rates of mobile adoption of today. People are easily integrating mobile devices into their life and use them actively.
In case you would like to check out more data on mobile statistics here are a few sources for you:
- Google Mobile Planet
- International Telecoms Union
- Flurry Mobile Analytics
- ComScore Digital Future Series
Being aware of the m-commerce market can improve your business strategy.
Having great prices are a good way to do that, for.
Prisync, med sin Online pris sporing, provides you with your competitors’ price activity data from all around the world and 24/7!