Ehilà, Comunità di e-commerce! Ci troviamo di fronte il weekend per un'altra settimana di estate lunga e calda, le alte temperature che compaiono rapidamente e ovunque, ma questo non fermerà le notizie. Qui siamo con nostro notiziario settimanale di e-commerce per tenervi aggiornati sull'universo ecommerce. Vediamo cosa è successo la scorsa settimana. Godere!
- India’s e-commerce world is at war! The competition in this already big market is becoming larger and larger. At the end of last week we had the CEO of RedSeer Consulting pointing out that gross merchandise value has fallen between 5 e 10 % in India during the second quarter of 2016. Si può read here about it. Later this week, we received the news that Flipkart and Paytm are struggling to enhance user experience by making payments easier and safer to compete with Amazon. Saperne di più qui. Infine, the competition is also affecting affiliate programs, and the major players in Indian e-commerce marketing are trying to cut the costs related with them. Saperne di più qui.
- Amazon partners with Shell to put Amazon Lockers in Shells’ oil stations in Germany. This is just a test, but it is a proof that Amazon wants to be closer to the final customer, offering more convenient locations for everybody. Saperne di più qui.
- Zalando will sell its products from its competitor sites. It is currently selling shoes on Asos, but planning to sell other products on Amazon and Tmall as well. If it works well, it could be a new ratchet up for e-commerce with competitors becoming partners, though it is not clear how it will affect competition. Saperne di più qui.
- E-commerce in Colombia rose 32%. We are always looking at Asia as the future of e-commerce but Latin America certainly has something to say about the subject. Colombian e-commerce generated more than 750 milioni di euro. Saperne di più Colombia e-commerce numbers here (in spagnolo).
- UK customers prefer quality to deals. A survey conducted in May showed that UK customers are more loyal to businesses who provide quality than to the ones offering deals. Saperne di più qui.
- Users still don’t trust online banking as a secure practice. The distrust increases with age, con 78% of customers over 55 years old being concerned about mobile banking security, including e-commerce sites. Saperne di più qui.
- New Chinese online ad regulations are scheduled to take effect on September 1St. The new Chinese regulations set as mandatory that publishers know who their customers are, verify any credentials they give and verify the ad content. The importance of these regulations is not only related to the size of the Chinese market, but also the possibility that they will likely influence other countries’ future regulations. Saperne di più qui.
- Mothercare launched a new website aiming to become a leader in children- and parenting-related products in the UK. Online purchases currently account for about 40% of total business sales. Saperne di più qui.
- Prada, the luxury fashion brand, has reported a decrease of 15% delle entrate, the worst results since 2011. Sanford C. Bernstein says it is due to the lack of investment of the brand in online marketing and a website. Naturalmente,, the Chinese crisis is also a very important contributing factor. Prada’s objective is to double e-commerce sales over the next two years. However they are not planning to sell clothes online. Saperne di più qui.
- And also in Prisync we have had Edward Leake explaining how to Come Spinta ripetere le imprese di raffinazione la vostra esperienza di e-commerce, we discussed E-commerce meet ups E la Indonesian market, and gave you tips about Come ottenere un'opportunità da abbandono del carrello E-Commerce.
Che ’ s per ora è tutto. Come vedete, e-commerce continues to move quickly, with competition getting harder every day. And now we are facing the end of the year with Christmas and December as the big month for many e-commerce sites, due to the tradition of giving presents and the availability of free time for shopping. If you want to be updated, just visit our blog regularly and you will find news, tips and analysis about everything related to e-commerce.