CoolSafety.nl is a pure online company from the Netherlands selling protection equipment like gloves, Caschi, maschere antipolvere. Sono nel mercato per circa 15 anni con un team giovane ed esperto nelle proprie aree. CoolSafety.nl è una sorta di meta store per tutti i diversi archivi secondari. They have different subdomains for different verticals in the protection market. Per esempio, if you’d like to buy products to protect “your face”, then you can visit one of these subdomains, veiligheidshelmen-shop.nl! Under this structure, Essi hanno 16 different stores for different needs. Here is how their website looks like:
For all these different stores, they’re getting 150.000 visitors per month and according to the previous data, their average basket size is about 85 Euros.
In questo caso di studio, Rosa Starmans from CoolSafety explains the details of their story with Prisync. She is working with the company for almost 3 years as a project manager and “implementing a price comparison tool to the company” was one of the tasks that she handled successfully according to the results she shared with us for this case study!
Rosa says that “It was an impossible task for us to complete before Prisync because of the manual work to track our competitors’ prices properly and continuously”. I think this is something similar to your company if you’re tracking your competitors’ prezzi manualmente. “We were just able to track 25 products before Prisync and these were mostly selected from our top-selling products. This project wasn’t that structured and continuous, we were just checking the prices from time to time” she said.
We asked Rosa the reasons to choose Prisync to automate their operations in terms of competitor price tracking and here are the answers she shared:
- Prisync is really easy to use, not complicated interfaces. You can easily manage all functions yourself.
- Being able to track an unlimited number of competitors is just awesome and this is really a unique proposition among the alternatives.
- I also like the company culture of Prisync, the team is always ready to help with any question or the problem you have and they really help you use the system at the best possible level.
CoolSafety is using Prisync for 6 months and Rosa shared a lot of great results with us. Let’s check them under different headings:
- Responding to the market faster: Rosa says that “with the data Prisync provides, we’re able to react to the market changes faster as we’re now tracking our competitors’ prices with a structured and continuous way”.
- Catching almost all price movements on daily basis: According to Rosa, they’re also checking all price changes daily and take their actions if needed. Come accennato in precedenza, they were not able to get this data before Prisync as they were doing this manually from time to time. Questo, Naturalmente,, increases the conversion rates of their customers because of their competitive prices in the market.
- Communication with suppliers: Rosa also shared one of the common cases among Prisync users, having the power of negotiation with suppliers better. “If we realize a really low price that we can’t offer with the costs we have, we talk to our suppliers and share the data from Prisync with them. This absolutely gives us the power to get better purchase prices from them,” she said.
- Prompt turnover results: According to an example Rosa shared with us, they have lowered a specific product’s price 15 Euros as it was standing a bit higher from the market and with this simple action, they got 2500 Euros more turnover than the previous month for that specific product. Can you imagine applying these smarter actions to all important products you carry? It’d definitely boost your sales and profit margins!
- Being able to track more products and competitors: “Prima Prisync, we were just able to track about 25 products with a few competitors but now, we are tracking more than 500 products in almost 500 different websites, thanks to the automation Prisync has”, she said. It’s clear that they dramatically increased their capacity with Prisync.
- Analyzing the new markets before entering: CoolSafety is also using Prisync to track the prices from different markets they don’t sell in yet to get the insights from them so that they can set up their first pricing structure accordingly. You can imagine what can happen if you enter a market with irrelevant prices.
Prisync in una frase
Rosa says that “Prisync is a fantastic tool which helps you get a quick overview of your position in the market and compared to your competitors“.