Per le due settimane, Abbiamo lavorato duramente sulla creazione di un API di Prisync migliore. Ora sono felice di invitarvi a provare Prisync API v 2.0!
Abbiamo cercato di creare una nuova API come snella e facile da usare come possibile. Alcune delle caratteristiche che abbiamo aggiunto alla nuova versione:
- A real RESTful API: Developers now can interact with the API using HTTP GET and POST methods.
- SmartPrice Suggestions: We now suggest you SmartPrices per product on the API in a more meaningful way.
- Expanded API Coverage: Now you can access all kind of resources (prodotti, URL, Marche, categories etc.) on Prisync using the new API.
- Pagination: Results are paginated where applicable, making it easier to access large collections such as product or URLs.
- Accessible: You can access any single item (a product in a category or a URL in a product) with simple API endpoints.
You can find the complete documentation by clicking here:
You can use your old API email and key which you already use on the old version. You can find API email and key on your Prisync account under Settings.
As a person with a technical background, I myself know that integrating a new API is not easy. D'altro canto, the API v2.0 is way better than the 1st version, so that integrating v2.0 provides you a more expanded control of your account on Prisync and is beneficial. E poi, it is very easy to implement in any programming language such as Java, PHP, Python, Ruby, Go etc., much faster and less server resource consuming.
Future Plans: Considering the API integration period, we are going to continue to run the old API till Aprile, 14TH 2018. Until we will shut down the old version, old version and API v2.0 will be both served. Starting with April, 15TH, old version won’t provide you fresh price data, invece, it’ll continue to serve the last price data we collected one more month, to prevent any service breakage on your side.
Please do not hesitate asking questions about the API v2.0 on the comments section.