Hey there e-commerce enthusiasts! If you are looking for catching up what happened in March, you are in right place. We bring you the latest e-commerce news, articles and analysis for you to be aware of what is happening out there.
Here is a quick overview of the March for you!
- A Better Lemonstand shows e-commerce
involvershow to find an effective way to write great product descriptions that help e-commerce businesses to increase their conversion rates. Read more from here.
- After years, online retailers still protects their functionality but loses their charm and becomes monotonous. A great list of tips and tricks from Econsultancy. Here 27 UX and design features from the disruptive online retail brands.
- E-commerce giant Amazon keeps dominating the market. The U.S. firm announces to acquire the largest online player in the Middle East market – Souq.com. Read the details from here.
- The percentage of Europeans shop online is quite remarkable while over 60 percent shopped online once a month and 6 percent of Europeans shop online every day. Read more from here.
- Online grocery retailers would offer “Buy British” button to online shoppers. So
that,shoppers can see UK-grown food only and find out where their food has been grown.
- The e-commerce industry in the Nordic region was worth 21.9 billion euros in 2016. Sweden comes at first with 8.5 billion. Read the full report of
ecommercenews.eu from here.
- As everyone knows e-commerce is a non-stop growing industry. To stay in the competition and outcompete the rivals, e-commerce founders should seek for new tech advancements and trends. As we are advancing in 2017, it’s the right time to see the newest e-commerce trends that are emerging this year. See the 8 e-commerce trends.
- Each e-commerce industry has its own advantages and restrictions. How about
foodindustry? How to start? What are the opportunities and legal limits? Let see from Shopify how to start an online food business.
- 74% of online shoppers abandon purchases after adding items to their cart and 18% of shoppers leave your online store to compare prices. Here, striking findings why do people abandon shopping cards?
- Even though pricing strategy is at the core of
onlinebusiness, it is possible to see e-commerce companies of all sizes failing to implement the correct strategies to make most out of their business potential. Here, the 5 most common pricing mistakes in e-commerce and tactics to avoid them.
- 70% of Americans stated that they
lookproduct reviews and 63% of consumers said they are more inclined to purchase from an online store which shows product ratings and reviews. That’s why user generatedcontents are crucial. Read more from the article explaining how to supercharge your online store with user generatedcontents.
- According to IMRG Capgemini e-Retail Sales Index, UK online sales increased by 15
% ,while growth through mobile slowing. Read the full analysis.
As Prisync, we have created useful posts for our audience. Here, you can easily reach all of them and start enjoying reading.
- We introduced competitive intelligence tools that help e-commerce involvers save their time and money.
- E-commerce managers want to automate daily repetitive tasks in order to improve their productivity and earn some time to focus on more growth. We discussed what are some daily tasks and how to find a solution to them. Read more from here.
- E-Commerce suppliers can maintain
a strongbrand identity with well-applied MAP Monitoring practices. Learn more what MAP monitoring is and why is it needed by e-commerce suppliers?
- In this article, you can find
mostobvious reasons explaining why e-commerce businesses should continuously focus on price optimization. Learn more from here.
We also had insightful articles from our guest bloggers;
- In fact, research shows that multichannel retailers generate more sales than retailers selling on just one channel. Matt Warren from Veeqo stated the importance of multichannel sales for e-commerce retailers. Learn more from here.
- The psychology of the human mind has a direct impact on buying decisions, so understanding it gives you a sharp advantage in e-commerce design. Danny Halarewich, the CEO of LemonStand, introduced 9 must-known psychology secrets to increase your e-commerce sales. Read the full article.
- Lena Seydaack from Paymill gave great insights that help you to find the right payment service provider for your online business activities. Learn more from here.
- A positive customer experience leads to more sales and good word-of-mouth. Keti Limani from Surveypal shared the impact of shifting from user experience to customer experience on e-commerce success. Learn more from here.