If you’re after quality link juice, you’ve come to the right place!
Just kidding 🙂
Are you an exceptional writer who would like to share your expertise in one of the Magento, Shopify, or E-Commerce area?
Then follow along!
Below are the details of what kind of content we’re looking for and how the submission process works.
What we don’t accept
- A piece that’s been covered on our blog before.
- A piece that’s inaccurate.
- A piece that is used for links only.
- A piece that’s too promotional, salesy, sketchy.
- A piece that is under 1000 words.
What we do accept
- Originality – Every sentence will be checked with both software and the manual review team.
- Quality – Add value to the reader with a comprehensive, data-driven, and interesting post.
- Style – We prefer a writing tone that is casual but informative.
- Easy to read – We try to stay away from jargon or too many technical abbreviations.
- Attribution – Reference data, quotes, or text properly.
- Linking – Only one link is accepted to your company’s website/product/service in the body text.
- Submissions must meet the Prisync blogging team’s quality standards in order to get published.
- We cannot allow you to republish your guest post to your own blog, LinkedIn, Medium, or Inbound.org afterward.
- Prisync owns the rights to any and all content published on its platform.
- Prisync reserves the right to repurpose, republish, update, or remove contributed content at any time.
If you agree with our expectations and are going to contribute to our blog let’s get in touch.
Please fill out this form and let’s get this started.